Skating in Barcelona is now more exciting!
Our Barcelona & The Sea roller skating tour is the funniest way to discover the eternal relationship between Barcelona and the sea.
From the impressive “Arc de Triomf” to the enchanting arquitecture of the “Port Olimpic” the Barcelona & the Sea roller skating tour will be an experience you won’t soon forget.
Choosing roller skates as our mode of transport will bring us great fun in a very safe way thanks to the available bike lanes that Barcelona has.
The tour will be a relaxing 3 hours of roller skating. We will stop in front of the main Barcelona attractions closed to the coast and we will relax having a drink at the beach. We are not going to rush we want you to enjoy and relax.
Our brand new, comfortable, roller skates make the journey from the majestic Arc de Tiomf, through the Borne neighbourhood down to the “Port Vell” and the “Port Olimpic” a wonderful sightseeing adventure in Barcelona.
ROLLER SKATING LEVEL REQUIRED:
basic (ability to brake or at least slow down a bit and turn left and right)
BARCELONA &THE SEA ROLLER SKATING TOUR
- The tour is offered in English, Italian and Spanish. Please e-mail with language preference.
- Price – 25 euros per person
- Meeting point – Arc de Triomf metro station (red line) exit Nápoles.
- Starting time – email us your preferred time
- Tour Duration – 3 hours
- Brand-new, roller skates, protective gear is included
Enthusiastic, local guides ready to help you to discover Barcelona
- Scooter available for who does not feel comfortable with roller skates
- Bring your sunscreen & camera & water bottle. We will take care of the rest!
Highlights of your trip:
- The Arc de Triomf
- Mercado del Borne
- Santa Maria del Mar, one of Barcelona’s main churches
- Barcelona’s Port Vell (Old Port)
- Barcelona’s Port Olimpic (Modern Port)
- The man-made splendor of Barceloneta Beach
- Parc de la Ciutadella