Are you wondering about things to do in Barcelona with your family?
In Barcelona Roller Skating Tour we are convinced that roller skating is suitable for everybody at any age and the kids are the best and fastest learners of skating. And what if they are too small? No problem! We can bring them in a trolley!
Barcelona is a place you enjoy at any age, and we are here to help you!
If you are coming with your family, we can arrange a sightseeing tour based on your family’s needs.
With our Barcelona Family Tour, we will discover the relationship between Barcelona and the Sea, we wil skate through the “Port Vell” and the “Port Olimpic” up to the Forum relaxing and enjoying the sun of Barcelona.
Choosing roller skates as our mode of transport will bring us great fun in a very safe way thanks to the available bike lanes that Barcelona has.
The tour will be a relaxing 1,5/2 hours of roller skating. We will stop in front of the main Barcelona attractions closed to the coast and we will relax having a drink at the beach. We are not going to rush we want you to enjoy and relax.
To visit Barcelona with your family has never been so funny!
ROLLER SKATING LEVEL REQUIRED:
basic (be able to brake or at least slow down a bit and turn left and right)
BARCELONA FAMILY TOUR
- Tour is offered in English, Italian and Spanish. Please email with language preference.
- Price – 25 euros per person
- Meeting point – Calle Roger de Flor, 10 08018
- Starting time – email us your prefered time
- Tour Duration – 3 hours
- Brand-new, roller skates, protective gear is included
Enthusiastic, local guides ready to help you to discover Barcelona
- Scooter available for who does not feel comfortable with roller skates
- Bring your sunscreen & camera & water bottle. We will take care of the rest!
Highlights of your trip:
- The Arc de Triomf
- Mercado del Borne
- Barcelona’s Port Vell (Old Port)
- Barcelona’s Port Olimpic (Modern Port)
- The man-made splendor of Barceloneta Beach
- Barcelona’s forum